So I had an idea that would revolutionize the way I manage my insane TBR pile and this month I have decided to pull 10 books to read in August that are less then 350 pages long.
My logic for doing this is as follows:
- I have too many books I need to read
- I need to produce more content for the blog
- I battle to focus on longer books with current work and life stresses
- I can literally read an entire book in one day on the weekend if it's that short
- I will get my reading mojo back with shorter books
So I am really looking forward to seeing which titles apply and how I progress with this. I am going to put the pile together this evening and will try to have some variety in there too. I will put up a pic of the final pile later over the weekend. :)
Excited! Are you guys doing any challenges this month?
(PS: I know my banner is awesome. My talents at MS Paint amaze even myself.)