Along with some awesome personal goals to study and develop myself further, I have also resolved to focus more on my reading and the blog.
The reason for this is simple. Blogging and the opportunities it has generated for me have been some of the things have been most proud of on the past year. I also feel that in order for everything to keep thriving, I must put the time in.
I owe a lot to the great publishers and book reps who have supported me in 2015 and I will be churning out more reviews and hosting some awesome giveaways too. :)
|The 2016 TBR pile|
Some of the TBR highlights include:
- The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo - After reading the first book a few years ago, I was keen to wrap this series up. After reading Six of Crows, I am even more excited to get to these as that was one of my best reads last year
- The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J Maas - I loved the first book and really need to get back into these as I do have all four.
- Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir - This was one of the most raved about books in 2015 and I am really keen to get to this
- Queen of the Tearling - More awesome fantasy!
- Snow Like Ashes by Sarah Raash - This was one of those random online purchases, but as this list has made quite clear, I am in a fantasy mood :D
I am also going to try not to buy books this year. I definitely have more than enough to read and also hope to save some money for studies!
So what are your goals for 2016?