Any fan of YA fiction will know the struggle is real when it comes to keeping up with series. I had a look at my shelves this weekend and I realised I own a LOT of completed series that I have not actually gotten around to reading past the first book.
Here is a list of the top 5 series I really want to get to finishing this year! These are all series that I own already.
1. Snow Like Ashes Trilogy - Sara Raasch
2. Shatter Me Trilogy - Taherah Mafi
3. Sweet Evil Trilogy - Wendy Higgins
4. Mara Dyer Trilogy - Michelle Hodkin
5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor
I will keep you guys updated on how I do with finally getting to wrapping up these series! Some have been sitting on my shelves for ages now and it's about time I read them!
Do you have any series that you are dying to get to this year? Let me know in the comments!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @UrbanisedGeek for more bookish and geeky ramblings!